Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Purple, Photo Challenge

How appropriate that today's challenge is the color purple!  Today is also Ron's birthday and Ron loves purple!  If he had his way, every room in this house would be painted purple!!  And THAT'S why he wasn't allowed to have his way!

Here is what I came up with for purple.  Keep in mind, I am color blind.  So, if none of these pictures are purple, it's Ron's fault!!

First, the back wall of the Lorain Arts Council building. 


And, my jacket that was hanging in the hallway.  I think it's purple!!


That's all I have today for purple.

Happy birthday, Ron!!!

3 comments:

gramster said...

Send along a Happy Birthday to the Purple Lover.

Georgia said...

Happy birthday to Ron! So you have much to celebrate today! Does he have a purple birthday cake? ;o)

I love the mural!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Ron!
You did a good job helping Ree take some nice shots of purple today!