Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flying, Photo Challenge

I was out taking pictures and trying to play with my camera.  Since the photography class wasn't all I wanted it to be, I need to just get out and start snapping.  Or basically, just keep doing what I have been doing! 

I was trying to get an idea for this challenge and I came up with birds.  Because I just have the flat view finder on the back of my camera and not an eyepiece, sometimes it's hard to see if I have the shot if it's sunny.  I found a "continuous" setting, which I mistakenly thought would mean the camera would take 16 shots with one click and not what actually happened!  Here is me cropping two of the frames versus the 16 shot panel.




I didn't know how to separate one pane from another so what I did was cropped the picture to just one frame.  Unfortunately, when I did this and the picture re-sized, it looks like I lost some clarity.  But, enough about me rambling!

Here is one more I tried, again, two separate panels and then the 16 shot panel.




This was a fun challenge!  I had way too much fun watching the birds and making myself dizzy trying to make sure they were in frame!  Flying.  What a great challenge!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That panel setting is pretty cool! Too bad it won't let you break the pics off at a decent resolution.
Good job keeping up with the flying birds!

gramster said...

Looks good to me! I'd have sent the turkey vulture photo, but he wa sitting, not flying.

Georgia said...

I love those panels. Pretty cool! It allows studies of movements.