Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Large, Photo Challenge

For some reason, I had it in my head that this challenge was called "Big".  I was surprised when I looked at my sheet tonight and saw "Large" instead of "Big".  Luckily both are in the same family or I'd be in big trouble for today's challenge!

Let's see what I found. 

I found this very, very large tree.  It is humbling to stand beneath something this large knowing this tree stood on this spot long before I was born and will probably still be standing right there long after I'm gone.


This is a LARGE bill!  Especially when you consider that this bill was in my wallet and I got paid on March 30th!  And I have THIS large bill still on me!  Go me!  (Maybe I forgot to pay something!)


My lawn so needs cut again, it's not even funny.  This is my darn big grass, in need of a haircut.


And last, I had my first photography class tonight.  To say that I am overwhelmed is an understatement.  This is me and my very large headache.


Me and my headache are going to bed!

3 comments:

Taia said...

Love the grass shot!

Georgia said...

Get well soon, Ree. I love the tree, the grass... Awesome shots. And: Good luck with that photo class!

Lisa said...

That grass shot is awesome! You always do the trees justice, too. I hope you will consider sharing some of these shots at class next week (if you come back).