Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Five Senses, Photo Challenge

We were supposed to pick one of the five senses, but you know me.  I hate making decisions!  So I chose a couple of them!

Sight:  This morning, Penelope was laying on the window seat and the way the sun was coming through her fur, it looked fabulous!  Out of 20 pictures or so I didn't quite capture what I wanted, but hopefully you get the idea.  What a great sight!


Touch:  The feeling of some Benny love as he was laying across my legs.  This is a feeling that can't be beat!!  Yes, I love my cats and I love how it feels when they are touching me.


Taste:  After today's lunch at Phil the Fire, I had to add taste to today's challenge!  Too bad you can't taste this through your monitor as this is Phil the Fire's home made birthday peach cobbler!  Pictures don't do it justice!!


Please make sure you check out Lisa, Georgia and Taia and see which senses they chose to blog about.  The links are on the right.

3 comments:

gramster said...

Yum, cobbler! Looks so good, bet it tasted great!

Lisa said...

Nice job on the kitty pix! Hope the birthday dinner was as yummy as dessert looked!

Georgia said...

Love the fur-pic, too! Nice dessert!