Monday, April 30, 2012

Body Parts, Photo Challenge

Body parts - at least no one specified whose body parts!

I have no body parts worth showing so I looked to some others in the house.  First, I got a pic of Ron's neck.  Poor guy is just FORCED to play my reindeer games whether he wants to or not!  He made a great model though!  See?  Here's his neck!


Nice neck, honey!

I know this is going to be a huge surprise to y'all but I am fascinated by everything about my cats.   I try to take a ton of pictures of them and here are a couple of my favorite shots.  This one is Benny's back paw as he was napping.


And not to be outdone, here is one of Penelope's front paws.


I love my cats!

This is the end of another month's edition of Photo Challenges.  Please make sure you go check out what Lisa, Georgia and Taia were up to this past month.  Thanks to all of them for playing this month!  And thanks to all of you for coming by to check up on us.

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Awwww, these tiny paws. Cute.

Hugs! I enjoy our blogging so much! Wish you a wonderful day...