Friday, April 27, 2012

Curves, Photo Challenge

I had a hard time with curves.  All I could think about was taking a picture of my hips and heaven knows, no one needs to see that yet!  So, I had a hard time coming up with a Plan B.  But luckily, I did find a few things.

The steeple from the closed Church on Elyria Avenue.  The steeple is definitely curved. 


I love this Church.  I've never been in it, but I sure do take a lot of pictures of the outside of it.

Then, on my way to where I was going, I stopped at Settler's Watch.  These wooden chains are curved.


Curved and not one picture of my hips! Go me!!

Make sure you check out Lisa, Georgia and Taia.  You know where their links are!

3 comments:

gramster said...

Good shots! Churches can have so many angles!

Georgia said...

Oh, wow, awesome, both pics. Very unusual this wooden chain!

Anonymous said...

You know what that^ means, right Ree? Gotta get the whole chain for the 365 now :-) Good job with both pix!