Monday, April 16, 2012

Bubbles, Photo Challenge

We're having one heck of a windstorm today.  So, for a challenge of bubbles, where do you think I headed to for some bubble shots?  Hot Waters, of course!

I thought that the water would be churning in the bad weather so much, I just HAD to get me some bubble shots.  What did I learn?  There is a reason I don't go places by myself.  That wind was so bad, I almost was blown off of my feet down there.  For real, the wind was THAT bad.  At least I got a shot of not only bubbles in the water, but a photo bombing bird, too!  Lisa, be proud of me!


Then, as I was leaving, I saw the shot that I posted over on Lorain 365!  I was so excited to see this shot after my post yesterday, that I nearly DROVE down the boat ramp!  Yeah, I really need a handler or at least a babysitter when I leave the house.  But, I think I ended up with a good shot.

After surviving that, I headed home to see what other bubbles I could find.  I made some frozen pizza for supper (am I a great cook, or what!) and was washing the pizza pan afterwards when I snapped this picture.  I had some good bubble action going.


And, the best for last.  I asked for Ron's help on this challenge.  I told him I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, but I asked him to wash his hands with some dish soap.  I think that makes better suds than the hand soap I had by the sink.  So, Ron started to play in the sink and this is what he came up with!



Bubbles.  That was a fun challenge!

3 comments:

gramster said...

Giant bubble attack! Watch out!

Lisa said...

Way to get Ron involved! Nice photo bomber catch, too! You're getting the hang of it!

Georgia said...

Wow, nice shots and really BIG bubbles! Awesome!