Monday, April 30, 2012

On the Ground, Photo Challenge

I was hoping that making a concerted effort to look down while I walked for this challenge would net me some free money.  No such luck.  I netted some free goose poop though.


This was all over Settler's Watch the other day as I was down there taking pictures.  I guess with that many geese milling around, there was bound to be goose poop.  Aren't y'all glad I took a picture of it??!!

Then, I had happened to see this little ditty.  Based on the size, I am really hoping that the little gosling that was living in here was done with this temporary home.  I don't want to think that someone stole that egg for a fast meal.  Even though I couldn't see where the nest was, I'm still hoping that this gosling is ok.


Lastly, this butterfly was just flitting all around me as I was taking pictures.  As soon as he landed, I pulled out my camera and I swear this little guy sat there and was posing for pictures.  As soon as I shut my camera off, he flitted back away.


So, while I didn't find any money, I think I got a couple of good shots for the challenge.  On the Ground.  You know the drill . . . make sure you check out Lisa, Georgia and Taia and see what was on their ground.  The links to their blogs is on the right.

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Ree, you made my day with the first pic. ROFL!

Awesome shot with the butterfly.