Sunday, April 22, 2012

Headshot, Photo Challenge

Headshots.  I went out and found some!

First, a couple of shots of geese.  This is not the same goose, they just look the same!  You ever try to get a goose to smile for a camera?  I came close with the first goose but I'm telling you, it's not easy.  The second one just couldn't be bothered with me.



The statue was a better subject to photograph.  He stood very still and held his pose until I was done snapping my pictures.


And. lastly is my Benny.  I caught just waking up from a nap on his cat tree.


There you go, headshots!  Please go over and see what Lisa, Georgia and Taia posted today as well.  The links are on the top right.

3 comments:

gramster said...

The goose shots are great. Lucky they didn't decide to chase you away. And Benny, what can I say.

Lisa said...

Thank goodness for those who will tolerate our cameras :-D Gramster is right about those goosies - some of them get downright vicious this time of year. I saw some at HarborWalk who already have chicks!

Georgia said...

Great interpretation, I love all of the pics.

To catch a good pic of those geese is not easy! Well done!