Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Playing With Light, Photo Challenge

When I thought of playing with light, I thought of shadows.  So I sort of played with shadows!  First, on my neighbor's house.  I like how the tree and the support for the awning were shown in shadow against their house.


The tree out front made a great shadow in the street.


While I replaced the leaded glass windows in my house this year, I kept the original front door.  In the morning, the sun coming through this door leaves prizes all over my living room!  This is just one of the gifts the sun left the other day.


And that is how I played with light.  Please make sure you go check out Lisa, Georgia and Taia and see how well they played with light.

3 comments:

gramster said...

Nice shots!

Georgia said...

Great idea, these shadows! Very well done!

Lisa said...

Good job! Like the leaded glass rainbowish shots best!