Saturday, April 21, 2012

People, Photo Challenge

I am stuck in the past right now.  I am thinking of people in my life and how fast they have passed through my life.  Today's subject is people, so here are pictures of people that have been very important in my life.

This is a picture of my Mother's parents, my grandparents.  I was very close to my Grandmother but my Grandfather had passed away before I was born.  


This picture has always made me a little dizzy when I look at it.  My parents with FIVE kids.  The youngest in my mother's lap is my brother Jim, who is FIVE years older than I am!  How can this be a family without me?  I was not an idea in any one's head yet in this shot!  What the heck!!


What a nice looking family.

I was going through my pictures the other day and came across this picture.  My file says it's 1980 which I KNOW is not true.  This happened shortly after I moved to Ohio which would have been the end of 2001 so I am guessing this is the summer of 2002.  As you can see, my Dad is still standing on his own two legs before the amputation.  I miss him.


I have been looking through all of my pictures and I have none of my Mom. Me taking digital photos came after my Mom's time.  Too bad, I could use some good pictures of my Mom.

People.  Gotta love them.  Make sure you check out some of my other favorite people, Lisa, Georgia and Taia and see what people they found!

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Thank you for sharing these family pics. True gems! Sweet memories. Your parents and grandparents look very nice and the pics are sooo nostalgic.

Thanks for the pic of you a few years ago and of your family. You are a nice, cute family! I love looking through old pictures. One of my favorite way to spend an afternoon. Of course with a good cup of coffee.