Sunday, January 02, 2011

PhotoPhun Challenge: Resolutions

Aww, PhotoPhun, how I've missed you!!

This week's PhotoPhun challenge is Resolutions. Well, I am making a few resolutions this year. I made my very first resolution last year, and that didn't work too well. Well, F-it. Let's try again anyway!

So, let's try again at some resolutions. It's a new year, it's a new outlook. First let's start with my house. Lately, cleaning has not been high on my list of things to do. After all, there is an adorable kitten in our house! Playing with him is much more fun than cleaning. But, c'mon now, when you can write in the dust, it's been too long since you've cleaned. My first resolution is keeping a MUCH cleaner house.


Ron got me a new camera for Christmas! How awesome is that?! My resolution is that I WILL learn how to use this camera! I actually signed up for a class at the Lorain JVS on using your digital camera. Bear with me until February. Then, look out! A little knowledge may make me even more dangerous!


I was doing so well on my diet, losing 64 pounds. Then the holidays came and most of it went out the window. I still ate a lot of spinach salads, but I also ate bread and pasta and cookies and all kids of good stuff I shouldn't have. So, my next resolution is to make better decisions on what I eat. I need to stay on the left side of the table and stay away from the right side of the table.


My last resolution for this year of course has to do with Benny. I resolve to give this little guy the best life I can. He had such a rough beginning to his life, he deserves to be on easy street from here on out. If nothing else works out for me this year, put money on me getting this one right.


Make sure you check out Lisa and Mark too! I bet they came up with some interesting resolutions this year!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

oOo..very nice shiny new camera!
I haven't signed up for that camera class yet, I hope it isn't too late.

love lOvE LOVE Benny!

I'm glad Mark picked this challenge. I think this public listing of resolutions will make us more inclined to work harder to keep them. Any self improvement is a good thing :)

You're up for next week!
And NO I'm not "letting" you pick - it's just your turn :)

Mark said...

Great resolutions! Niiiiice camera! WTG with the camera resolution. And welcome back.

Unknown said...

My turn! My turn! I get to pick the next challenge!

I pick trees! I've actually wanted to do this challenge for awhile. Maybe I should have waited until AFTER my camera class but I want to give it a shot now. Trees are poetry to me, they are beautiful. Their shapes, their movement. Go find the best trees you can find and take some pictures for next week's challenge! Trees!