Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cough Cough

It's been quiet around here for the last few days. Nothing much going on.

Phil is just getting over a case of the creeping cruds. Ron is in the midst of the cruds and I feel like I'm just starting it.

Whatever it is, we need to get over it FAST. I have way too many plans this weekend to be sick.

Speaking of this weekend, we have a new twist on our PhotoPhun challenge!

Lisa picked the topic of "ice". Great topic here in northwestern Ohio in January! Um, or are we northeastern Ohio? I know I got the north part right! Ok, it's a great topic here in northern Ohio! (I suck at directions!)

Well, Vermilion is having their Winter Days Festival at the Vermilion River Reservation at 51211 North Ridge Road in Vermilion. Please read about it here and on Mark's blog here. Well, we have decided that the three of us local PhotoPhunners are going to meet up at this soiree and start on an even playing field. All of us taking pictures of the same thing at the same time!

We will post all of our photos on one blog, without tags as to who took what picture. Then we're going to ask y'all to go and vote! Vote! This is for the PhotoPhun bragging rights! Ok, I'm just anxious to sit and be able to chat with my fellow PhotoPhunners! That should be a blast!

And, there may be a few surprises thrown in for giggles on Sunday. I guess you'll have to check back and see what it is! Don't you just hate suspense?!

So, if you're in the area, join us all in Vermilion on Saturday for the Winter Days Festival. Dress warmly and come have some fun with us. If you're not in the area, then check out our blogs on Sunday. This should be a blast!

In the mean time, I need to go and try to get rid of my case of creeping cruds. There is too much fun to be had this weekend to be sick.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is a cootie-free weekend!
But if you're sick and have to stay home tomorrow, we understand.
I hope everyone is feeling better.