Sunday, January 30, 2011

PhotoPhun Challenge: Fun

Ok, perhaps this wasn't the best week to have "fun" as a challenge, but here we go. I promise that my future turns at picking a challenge, will be better! I hope!

Let's see what kind of fun I had this week.

First of all, at work there are four of us. Three out of the four are Pittsburgh Steelers fans! We've been doing a little illegal gambling on the playoff games every week and to be honest, my $1 win each week has probably put me in a new tax bracket! But, busting his chops every week has been priceless! He claims to be a Cleveland Browns fan but truth be told he's just an anti-Steelers fan. Hence, why he's lost so many dollars over the course of the playoffs.

So, messing with him is FUN! This artwork is my brother Mike's, but messing with a fellow employee is a group event! Stairway to Seven, baby!


It's been a tough week but playing with Benny always makes things better. Playing with him is FUN. He doesn't care what you're doing, as long as you're paying attention to him. He loves his toy!


Lastly, it's FUN just following my little guy around with a camera. He is a photo op waiting to happen, even if he's just napping in the bathroom sink! He looks small here but this picture was taken a week ago and as of Friday, he's up to a whopping 6 lbs 2 oz!


Please make sure you go and check out Lisa and Mark's blogs. Hopefully they were able to have some FUN this week as well!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Ree, I am sad to hear about your Aunt Helen. I am sorry for your loss. She sounds like an incredible woman.
I'll send you a Steelers pic for work ;)
Great pics of Benny! Does he only sleep in the sink when someone is in the bathroom? Mine used to do it only whenever someone was in the shower.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Lisa.

Benny sleeps in the sink a lot. He is known to spend the night in there! It's hard to wash my hands in that sink without him getting in there with me!

He is definitely entertaining!

Mark said...

Benny looks like a cat I had (briefly) when I was in college. My roommates brought her home because their friend got caught with her in her apartment. I ended up taking care of her, and named her "Darlin'". Had the same white patch on her chest.

He's a cutie!! If you've got a laser pointer, let him chase that for a while.

Lisa said...

Next challenge: triangles