Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Change, Photo Challenge

Aw, February went by very quickly and our photo challenge has come to an end with today's post.  Thanks to all who came to check it out.  This really was too much fun!

Tonight's challenge was Change.  Change.  I gotta take the easy shot again. 


Now that the obvious shot is out of the way, let's look around to what else I can find that has changed. 

Yesterday, my resurrection lilies started popping their heads up.  Today, they were twice as high as yesterday!  By the time I got the picture today, after all the rain we had, it almost looks like they're in a pool.  No pool, just a lot of water in my yard.


Last is me.  I have changed during this challenge, thanks to my partners in crime, Georgia and Lisa.  Thank you both for playing these reindeer games with me this past month.  Because of the two of you, I have changed.  You both challenge me to be better, you both encourage me to be better and because of the two of you, I hopefully am better.  This is the face of change.



3 comments:

Georgia said...

I love your pic, Ree. And I love your words. I also changed and I appreciate your friendship very much. Reading your blog and comments has become part of my morning and it's a good part giving some power for the day. Big hugs, Ree!
The challenge is over, yes, but not what has begun with it. This has just begun.

Unknown said...

Amen! Big hugs back to you. Keep blogging though because I still need my Georgia blog fix. I love your writing and especially your pictures! And, of course the emails will continue!!

HUGS my friend!

Lisa said...

What a nice picture of you! I'm so glad we're friends :-) Thanks for including me in this challenge. Looking forward to photo class with you!