Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If Things Could Talk, Photo Challenge

I'm not the thinking out of the box girl like my cohorts in crime are.  I took this challenge literally.  I chose things that don't talk and tried to imagine just what they might be thinking or saying.

"Hey, Mr. Snow Plow Driver, back up!  Not so CLOSE!"


So much for that brand new curb on 30th Street.  Took out the re bar and everything.  Oh well.

The next one is a no brainer.  "PLEASE dust me"!


Never enough hours in a day to get it all done.

No photo challenge would be complete without pictures of the cats!  Sorry, I can't help myself.

Penelope:  "Hey back off!  This is MY lap!"


And then my Benny:  "I love when she gets down on the floor to play with me!"


If things could talk.

3 comments:

Georgia said...

Awwww, the cats....

The printer (or which device it may be) says also : Explore! LOL

Unknown said...

It's the way I explore a lot of the world, my cable box!!

Lisa said...

You make it sound like your cats don't talk. I know better!