Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beverages, Photo Challenge

I love beverages!  Beverages of all kinds!

Unlike Georgia, I don't own any fancy china!  So, I can't show off any pretty cups, but I did have my coffee today in my birthday mug.  The candles on this mug light up when you pour hot water in it!  You know how I love birthdays!  And my black coffee!  Yum.


My brother Phil and I both seem to have a soda addiction.  At least it's diet soda!  I am the good one, the Diet Pepsi.  Phil is the Diet Dr. Pepper.  Heaven forbid we run out.


Last is our "happy cupboard".  Every one needs a happy cupboard!


Beverages.  Gotta love them!

Don't forget to go and check out Lisa and Georgia and see what kind of beverages they are drinking.

3 comments:

Georgia said...

What a nice coffee mug! I would love it, too!
Anna and I are coca cola addicts, but we are trying to reduce the weekly amount.

Lisa said...

What? What? Your restaurant reopened, I thought for sure I'd see the fishbowl here today ;-)

Unknown said...

They reopened??? I need to go back and make sure my Genardo is still working there and then make sure they still have the right recipe!!! ;-)