Monday, February 20, 2012

Quiet, Photo Challenge

Quiet.  Some days I would kill for it!  Ok, maybe not kill.  Probably maim though.  Yeah, I'd maim for it!

First, one of my new favorite places to take pictures, Elmwood Cemetery.  It was definitely quiet there.  I want to live next door to a cemetery.  I don't think you can ask for better neighbors.


The only other quiet place I found was of all places, behind Walmart.  Who knew there was water back there?  These geese found a nice quiet place to just be geese. 


What can I say?  Quiet places are few and far between.  If you can find one, cherish it.  Even if you have to share it with some geese.

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Aren't these places little gems in our stressed life!? What would we do without them? These are two beautiful shots where I can feel the meaning of "quiet" and they would be on my favorite-list if I were living there.