Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nature, Photo Challenge

Well Mother Nature sure has made sure that it was difficult the last few days to get out and take pictures!  So, I don't have much for today.  But, here is what I came up with.

Another shot of angry water at Hot Waters.


Here is a squirrel, making sure the coast is clear before he comes out of the tree!  Pay no attention to the crazy woman with a camera.  I am mostly harmless!


And now hitting the archives, here is a shot from the last time I was at Lakeview Cemetery in Cleveland.  This is one of the walking paths and it's truly a very beautiful and peaceful piece of nature.


We could sure use some better weather around here.  Or at least weather suitable for going out and taking some pictures!

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Awwwww, the squirrel is so cute! We haven't got any hear in the woods, but in the towns in parks. Maybe they are looking for some humans with food?
I love the angry water and the woods, even in this kind of weather with wind and rain. I would like to sit near the water and just watch.

Lisa said...

Look at all the pretty colors!
You did a good job with these shots! My favorite is the path. It looks so quiet and peaceful.