Thursday, February 16, 2012

Unusual Views, Photo Challenge

I love this challenge!  I try to look at things with a new view.  I don't hold a candle to Georgia when it comes to thinking outside of the box on challenges.  She does set the bar high!  Let's see what I saw today:


I was filling up the water jug from work.  I like how this came out! 

From water I have a look up one of the high tension wire towers on Tower Boulevard.  That was an unusual view!


Note to self:   Always make sure you shut the pantry door when you're done in there.  Otherwise, Benny likes to crawl in there and hide!  There is a little space on the far side that is for brooms.  That's where Benny likes to hide.   I opened the door and this is what I saw:


An unusual view, seeing a little black paw coming at you!  Gotta love that boy.

Unusual views! 

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Awwww, sweet Benny! You are a good cat mummy.

Most of all I love the geometric pattern of the wire tower (Ha, another new word learned!). Awesome shot!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I was happy with the geometric shot myself!

:)