Sunday, February 19, 2012

Yellow, Photo Challenge

Yellow!  Not the best color to try to capture in February in northern Ohio!  But, I was on a mission today and I did find a few things.

My favorite flower, the gerber daisy!  I don't care what color it is, it's gorgeous.  I was lucky enough to find a yellow one!


The yellow brick road, Lorain style.  I haven't been on the new walkway down by Jackalope's since it was put in.  Today was the day I planned on walking up and down the pier taking pictures.  Yeah, too dang cold!   I got a couple of quick shots and back in the car!  At least the shots were yellow!


And the blasted construction site right behind this.  Gotta love a John Deere.


And the road to nowhere.  Actually, I am standing right in front of my house.


Yellow in February, not easy.  From our list for February, we have the challenge of "winter" on the 23rd.   The only time I've ever hoped for snow for a photo op!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Excellent shots, each and every one! Love all the colors and perspectives :-)

Georgia said...

Me too. But most of all I love the last pic. Can't say why.

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Is it just me or is it getting harder the closer to the end we get??