Sunday, September 12, 2010

PhotoPhun Challenge: Water

Water. That's a great theme, as far as I'm concerned. When I was picking "red" for my week, water was actually the runner up for a theme! I had a bunch of ideas so I was excited to see that water made this week's challenge.

Then, Mark said to "do whatever we want" with it. Hmm. I took that advice to heart!

While reading Mark and Lisa's blogs this week, I knew they were out shooting pictures pretty much at the same spots I thought of to go shoot. I am not ready to put my pictures next to their pictures to compare! This is definitely a challenge with the three of us in the same area. So, I ran with the advice to "do whatever we want"!

Let's start with my bathtub. Hey, that's water in there! Along with a few rubber duckies and some bubbles!


Again, I took this water challenge and tried to look at it in a different way.


And, as long as I was in the bathroom . . . .


Just be happy the last one wasn't a video! Once in awhile, I do edit myself!

Lastly, just in case you didn't think I take this seriously, here is the pond kinda behind where I work. It's beautiful out there. If I could only get my boss to allow me to go fishing (yes, there are fish in there!) in the afternoons, life would be good!



This last picture is my favorite.

That was a fun challenge! Please make sure you check out Lisa and Mark's blogs to see where water took them!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my dog! Leave it to Ree to bring us a PhotoPhun Phirst - a potty shot! LOL :-) Way to make a splash!

I love those pond shots, especially the first one. The reflection of the sky turning a deeper blue as the water gets deeper really makes the shot.

Mark said...

Love the duckies!!

I'm with Lisa, the first pond shot is gorgeous!! The blue is beautiful! Nicely done!!

Kitty said...

I don't know what scares me most: the picture of your toilet bowl, or the fact that you even HAVE rubber duckies to photograph in your bathtub!!!

Lisa said...

Any challenge ideas??