Thursday, September 02, 2010

Happiness Is:

Happiness is when your six year old great nephew from Rochester New York calls you just because he realized that he NEVER calls you and he wanted to mention that he loved me and he missed me!

And, that's how MY day went. It was a total win, thanks to Isaiah! We carried on quite a conversation today. The best part was when we reminisced about how he and I had our coloring time the last time he visited. I told him I don't color much any more since I can't get Uncle Phil (my brother, his Uncle) to color with me. Isaiah said I should MAKE Uncle Phil color with me!

So, Phil and I have a coloring date for Sunday! Look out, pictures could be posted here as proof in the days to come!

So there you go, my day was a total win!

Thanks, Isaiah! I love you too!

No comments: