Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm Leaving . . .

On a jet plane!!!!

VACATION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably not a good idea to let the world (or at least the five people that read my blog!) know that I'm going on vacation!

It's been a tough week. We've been planning this trip for months and now that it's actually here, I am over the moon excited!! I was pretty much useless this afternoon at work, so thanks to Mike for letting me bug out a few minutes early. I swear that clock quit moving after 3:00!

So, what do we have planned? I'm glad you asked! First thing Saturday morning, Ron and I are heading all the way to California to see family and friends. I am over the moon excited about this!

Now, while we're gone, someone please keep an eye on Phil! Make sure there are no wild parties here while we're gone. If you snitch from the liquor cabinet, just replenish the stock! Feed my fish twice a day! And, don't burn the house down. Easy, right?!!

Stay tuned folks. I hope to have stories worthy of the blog on my vacation. And, if we're lucky, we'll have some stories that I CAN'T write about on the blog! ;-)

No comments: