Sunday, January 01, 2012

Lorain 365, 2 chix 2 pix every day


I've been kinda missing our PhotoPhun challenges.  I brought the subject up to my friend Lisa from Buster's House about resurrecting some form of our old project.  Little did I know, but she was working on a photo project already that she wanted to do in 2012.

Lisa came across the 365 Project.  This is taking one picture a day to document your life for one year.  She put a twist on it and decided a picture a day, of Lorain.  Lorain is her birthplace, my adopted city.  This sounded like a GREAT project and definitely a way to make me get out there and take some pictures!  I was thrilled to be invited to join her in this project.

And that is how Lorain 365 was born.  You will see Lorain through our eyes.  While 365 pictures is daunting, together coming up with 730 pictures in one year will be amazing!

Please go check us out.  Stop in, look around, come back often!  It's going to be an amazing year!

Lorain 365, 2 chix 2 pix, EVERY day!

4 comments:

Mark said...

Good for you!! Good luck with this!

Unknown said...

I told you that you inspired me!

Henryparratt said...

this sucks

Unknown said...

Thanks, Henry!