Monday, January 16, 2012

Cat's Meow

My sister Cathie is way too good to me!  Today for my birthday she sent me flowers to work. 


I just had to share this.  The frame is metal and that tail and neck are heavy duty metal springs.  This is just the cutest thing!  And, it kinda looks like Benny!  Bonus!!

This was just so clever, I had to share it.

And, not to be outdone by my sister, Ron had sent me flowers today as well!  He had them delivered to Mutt & Jeff's, where we met up with some friends and family for a little dinner celebration.


I had a theme working here!  What woman doesn't like flowers!!??  Ron thought of everything tonight, even the birthday cake!


Thanks to everyone for their cards, phone calls, texts, comments and emails today!   All in all, it was a GREAT birthday!

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Nice Cat!!!

Georgia said...

Wow, you had a really wonderful birthday! Love the cake....