Sunday, January 22, 2012

February Photo Challenge

I guess I like a challenge!  As if the Lorain 365 blog wasn't enough of a challenge, a few of us have decided to also do a daily photo challenge throughout February.  Any and all are welcome to join in our challenge.  Just post the pictures to your blog daily (or as many as possible!) and have fun! 



So far, Georgia and Lisa and I are going to do this challenge.  Pictures will be posted daily on our own blogs on the theme of the day. 

If you're interested in participating, I can post links here to your blog.   The most important requirement for this challenge it just to have FUN!!  I think we came up with a good eclectic list for February and it's a good project to help us all get through a dreary winter.

Please make sure you stop by often and check on my progress.  It's going to be a Fun February!

4 comments:

Georgia said...

Wow, so I post it on my blog, too. I'm looking forward to really much, much fun!

Jim's Blog said...

Count me in.

Lisa said...

And we all link to each other, right?

Unknown said...

I figured I'd put a list of all that I know of that are involved on the right under the logo for the project. What do you think??