Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where Do I Buy One?

I was driving to work the other day and I noticed that there was an ambulance in front of me. No big deal; there were no lights and sirens going, just the ambulance in traffic.


I did notice however, that the lights on this ambulance were pretty cool. When the brakes were applied, the back lights would flash a little, then turn to brake lights. When the turn signal was activated, instead of just flashing on and off, they were running lights, running in the direction of the turn. Ok, I was fascinated by the shiny lights!

And, speaking of shiny, this ambulance had to be the shiniest and whitest thing I've ever seen. Like it was just off of the show room floor. Then I noticed it:


Dealer plates! For real!

I guess I just assumed that these things had to be special ordered. Who knew they came off of a show room floor at the dealership?

What dealership around here sells brand spanking new ambulances? I want to know. I NEED to know. I want to take this puppy for a test drive!

I know from experience that the back of these things are NOT the most comfortable thing to ride in. C'mon people, invest in some shock absorbers, huh? But I digress. I don't want to ride in the back again, I want to drive this in traffic with full lights flashing and sirens blaring. That would be kinda awesome.

If anyone sees these in a car lot somewhere, call me. I feel the need for speed!

2 comments:

Mark said...

I was gonna say, you don't wanna just test drive it. You wanna run the lights and sirens!!

That would be sweet!

Lisa said...

Look here:
http://www.emergencyvehiclecenter.com/Pages/used_stock.htm
You can't go wrong with a "Wheeled Coach" of your own for $17,500!