Sunday, August 22, 2010

PhotoPhun Challenge: Beauty

A new blog series! PhotoPhun! This week's topic is Beauty, as in the eye of the beholder.

Thank you to Lisa for the invitation to join this PhotoPhun party. I am in no way a great photographer, but this sounds like a fun weekly project! Please check out Lisa and Mark's contribution to this week's topic.

Since I am joining the party late, I have no new pictures to add to the blog, so I went through my archive. This is what I see as beautiful.

This is a picture I took at the park on Lake Road in Avon Lake over by the pier. I liked this picture so much I made it my desktop on my home computer!


Another beautiful thing to me is courtship. These swans are in Lake Anna in Barberton Ohio. Ain't love grand!


Nothing is more beautiful than a happy little boy! This is my great nephew, Noah, playing at the beach at Lakeview Park in Lorain OH.


Peace is beauty. This picture came from Lakeview Cemetary in Cleveland OH.


And, lastly, my brother Phil, working! He was helping shovel our driveway last winter. Now THAT'S a beautiful thing!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You have such a great sense of humor! Welcome aboard! I'll make sure to link you over at the House. Don't forget to let us know what this week's challenge is!

Anonymous said...

I thought the photo of me in the snow was lost, oh well.

Big Bro Phil

Mark said...

Nicely done!! Can't wait to see "Red".