Friday, August 13, 2010

More Freebies!

I've posted recently about getting some freebies just for ordering some office supplies. Well, I found another source of free stuff, so I thought I'd pass it along.

I found this through my sweep-staking hobby. Before you ask, I haven't won anything else yet on my sweeps! I need a win! Postage is going up in January and I need to fund my habit!! But, I digress.

Here is a link to a website. Every day, they will give you a link to some company offering free samples! All you need to do is fill out a short form with your name and address, and while supplies last, a free sample will be heading your way!

I've gone back on the calendar to find more free stuff, but supplies really are limited. If you try to go back too far, you will be out of luck. Therefore, I try to check daily to get in on the free stuff. I don't request everything, just what interests me. So far, I've gotten a free sample of coffee and a free sample of shampoo and conditioner. I've sent away for hand cream, tampons, face cleanser, vitamins and sticky notes, to name a few. All the while steering clear of things that don't interest me, like Attends Adult Diapers, free kid's meals, and dog food. Hey, there is something for everyone here.

Like I've said, free is my favorite price! Check out the site. It's free!

No comments: