Sunday, November 14, 2010

PhotoPhun Challenge: Patterns

Way to go Mark with picking this week's challenge of patterns! Once again, I had way too much fun with this challenge. As always, please make sure you check out Lisa and Mark's blog and see where they found patterns.

For most of my patterns, I didn't have to go too far from home. First off is my only seasonal table cloth. Ok, I only own two table clothes and I happened to pull this one out for our family dinner last weekend. If this isn't a pattern, I don't know what is.


This is the side view of the blinds in my dining room. I love these blinds! I have the same sort of thing on my front door too. I've been taking pictures of this dang thing since I started with PhotoPhun and this is the first time I think it finally fits the challenge!


This is the brick that is over the chimney that runs through my kitchen. Definitely a pattern.


This is my front porch. I love the variety of patterns on my porch. Not only for this blog but I just have always loved how my front porch was built.


Saturday, Ron and I went for a walk in the Metro Parks. Again, I saw a ton of patterns here, between the wood of the walkway, the railings and the shadow. I really like this picture.


Lastly, I was grocery shopping this past week. Suddenly, when I looked in my basket, I knew this had to make the blog this week. Do you see the pattern here?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Look at you, workin' the perspective shots and everything! While I was taking pictures, I thought about the "do you see a pattern here?" angle too, although not the same as yours. As always, dear, you did a great job :-)

Mark said...

Wow! Awesome job this week, Ree! The plaid, the bricks, and the shade one is great! Too funny with the last shot!

Who's up next?

Lisa said...

This week's challenge: Visit someplace in Lorain County that you've never been to before. Show & tell us a little about it.

[Your Days Dam Steelmill Trail adventure doesn't count, either!]