Sunday, March 20, 2011

PhotoPhun: Birds

Every week just seems to get away from me anymore. I really have no excuse other than laziness. I did dip into my archives for most of my pictures, but at least my last one is an original! Make sure you check out Lisa, Mark and Jim for the great birds that they found this week!

Like I said, I hit the archives. This is from Presque Isle in Erie PA. Never in all of my days living in Erie did I ever see wild turkeys on the Peninsula! This was a first for me when we were there last year. This was freakin' awesome!


These came from Calvary Cemetery also in Erie PA. First, the geese blocking the road in from of the Pieta


and then, more geese, visiting our relatives at the same cemetery. It's all good!


Speaking of cemeteries, this is the goose that was chasing after me at Lakeview Cemetery in Cleveland OH. Geese hate me! This guy swam across a pond to get right to me!


I think this sleeping duck was found at Presque Isle in Erie PA. I really need to tag my pictures.


A couple of breath taking raptors at the Carlisle Reservation. First off, a couple of owls. You gotta love these creatures!


And then, the bald eagle. Even in a cage, this beauty just took my breath away.


Lastly, what the "bird" means in our family. Gotta love my brother Phil!


Next week was called by our new PhotoPhunner, my brother Jim. Odd Foods. Send in your pictures, this one should be good!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good catch of the turkey! They're quick buggers. I like the sleeping duck pic.