Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's My Birthday?

Wow! I didn't even know it!

You know how much I love my birthday. If memory serves me, my birthday is January 16th and it has been January 16th for the last 48 years! I even looked at my driver's license today to make sure! Yep, January 16th! (File that away for next year, will ya?!!)

Imagine my surprise today at work when I answered the front door to see a flower delivery guy there. He asked if I was Ree and when I said yes, he broke out into song! He sang Happy Birthday to me! Hey, I LOVE birthdays, so did it matter that it's no where near my birthday? I said thank you very much and took my flowers!


If you look closely on the bottom right of the picture, these flowers even came with a birthday cookie! The delivery guy said that was for me to share for my birthday. I said B.S. MY birthday cookie so I ATE it all! Bonus!

See? Birthday balloon too! It MUST be my birthday!


I finally read the card and they were from my sister Cathie, just because she loves me! How awesome is that!!

So, the meaning of this bouquet went from "celebration" that was requested to "happy birthday" which was delivered. Hey, I'm jiggy with it.

A girl could get used to this! Pay no attention to my messy office (hey, I've been busy today!) but this is what my desk looks like now with some Sissy goodness on it!


Happy birthday to ME!!

No comments: