Wednesday, March 02, 2011

People of Walmart

There are websites and jokes devoted to nothing but the quality of people that shop at Walmart. I sometimes shop at Walmart, so I'm in no way saying that I am any better than most of them! But c'mon, people! You make it TOO easy to make fun of you!

Ron and I were at the new Walmart over on Leavitt Road on Saturday. While I might not have found Kermit the Frog, I did find an idiot that doesn't know how to park! That's usually not too hard to do in any parking lot, but this one took the cake.

Notice anything about that red car? Like maybe it's sticking out a bit into the lane of traffic?


Hmm. I wonder why!


Could it be because that's NOT a freakin' parking spot???


Damn shopping cart corrals take up ALL the good spots!


I'm kicking myself for not taking an extra couple of steps and walking to the back of the car to get a license plate number, but I figured better safe than sorry. I do live in Lorain after all and to be honest, I was kinda afraid of getting shot!

So, shame on you anyway. Learn to park or get OFF the road.

Gotta love those people of Walmart!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

All that's missing is one of those fake "student driver" bumper stickers and some duct tape on the bumper :-D