Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What is a Snuggle Worth?

According to this woman, about $60 an hour!

For real, people, I can't make this stuff up!

While I hate giving her free publicity, this absolutely cracked me up and kudos to her for doing this for a living!  What does she do?  Well, if you didn't click the link, I'll tell you.  She snuggles for money!

You can go to her office or home or facility or where ever it is that she works and pay her to snuggle with you.  For real.  For $60, you can get one hour of snuggle time.  Hmm.  From her website,

Q. What if I become sexually aroused during my session?
A. Don't worry, it happens! Although sexual activity is not permitted, arousal is perfectly normal and should not make anyone feel uncomfortable.
I wish I could write fiction this good!

I am all about free enterprise.  I think my biggest issue with this woman is that I'm jealous that I didn't think of it FIRST!  If you have to have a career, this is the one to have.  If I have to work, why can't this be my job?  Dang it, this woman is genius!

Maybe I could still get on her bandwagon.  I don't want to look like I'm stealing her idea, so I'll just charge for hugs!  Sexual arousal not included.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ew... I wouldn't want to snuggle with everybody.
LOL!

People get creative when they need money...

Unknown said...

Um...it's still me. "Meier" is because I dom't want my real name in the net.
;o)