Sunday, February 13, 2011

PhotoPhun: Movies

This week's PhotoPhun challenge has a little twist to it. Movies! I took it as a given that no one wanted any off color movies so I had to really dig deep for this one.

First off is my outside cat, Penelope. Just the fact that she is willing to share the same space with me thrills me some mornings! She used to high tail it off of the porch while I was putting food out until the food was out and I was locked back inside of the house. Now she can't hardly wait until I get the food down on the floor. One evening she was out there, so I put more food out and went and sat on our glider, hoping she'd come up to me for some love. I sat with her, in the cold, for about 10 minutes. She take a couple of bites of food, come and walk over by me and be millimeters away from rubbing against my legs and then back to her food. Like I said, that went on for about 10 minutes, but I was too cold to keep up that experiment. At least we have our morning time together! Here is Penelope!



I really couldn't come up with much this week in the way of topics for movies. All I have is what's around the house. With it being a tough week for me and Benny, I didn't even think of grabbing my camera when he was so loopy on pain meds. But, I do have my Plecostamus, Fred, in all of his bitten glory.



Then there is my Benny! No blog is complete without a little bit of my Benny. This was taken Saturday night. He's done with the pain meds, and as Cathie predicted, he's pretty much back to normal, playing like a kitten.



I didn't get out much this week, so I hope you enjoyed my pets! Make sure you check out Lisa and Mark and see what kind of cool things they know how to do with videos!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You named Penelope. That makes her yours. You bring her in and I think you're going to end up with a LOT more than just her & Benny. [How fun!] I think you are well on your way to getting your official crazy cat lady certification!
Thanks for sharing your farmily with us! Good job!

Mark said...

Very hungry Penelope!! She's a pretty kitty!
That's a really big fish, too. And Benny's a little cutie, they are FUN at that age. Nice job on the videos!

Unknown said...

This week's challenge will be DOORS. Anyone want to submit a photo, send it to me and I'll post it!! (Cathie, Jim, David!)