Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Oops!

I didn't do that on purpose! At least I don't think I did.

Phil is in Erie for a few days so it was just Ron and I for dinner on Sunday. When it's just the two of us, we've been known to just eat dinner in the living room on TV trays. There is Ron on the recliner, and me on the couch.

I sat down to eat first. I start with my salad and then move on to the entree. Since it's just me cooking, I will NOT serve in courses. Dinner is ready when it's ready. Ron likes to start with the entree while it's hot and fresh and then eat his salad last.

I used the salad dressing then put it on his tray, not thinking any more about it. When Ron finished his meal and went to start on his salad, he grabbed the dressing and went to shake the crap out of it. Uh, well, it seems I didn't put the cap on tight.

There was dressing EVERYWHERE. Seriously, everywhere! One of our favorite dressings I get from Sam's Club, it comes in a two pack and it's vidalia onion vinaigrette. (At only 7 grams of carbs in a 2 tablespoon serving is a winner for me!) Ron was literally covered in dressing. There was an oil slick in his hair that I would have given anything to capture on camera! Ron never cleaned up so fast! It was nothing a hot shower for Ron, a load of laundry for his clothes and a few hot soapy rags couldn't fix.

At least that's what I thought. Tonight I was in the living room and I looked around thinking about this blog. Then I saw it.


See that spot on the curtain? Behind the couch? Yeah, I missed that Sunday! However, on the bright spot, I was able to clean off the lampshade completely. Trust me, that was a chore!


As I was rechecking the lampshade today, I saw this on the side of the couch.


Oops. I didn't mean to leave the top off of the dressing. At least I don't think I meant it!

Did I mention that crap went everywhere? If I wasn't the one that had to clean it up, this would REALLY have been funny!

No comments: