Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update

I had to add an update on the last post.

Saturday night, Ron and I really had a great evening. This was the first weekend we were both feeling like human beings after our sickness that started at Christmastime. We had bought a bottle of champagne to enjoy while ringing in the New Year, and as you recall, we rang it in with shots of Theraflu instead.

So, Saturday we finally cracked open the bubbly. We added some orange juice and had a mimosa celebration fit for a king and queen! Unfortunately, since I was a little on edge after the rug incident, I probably had one mimosa too many. For some reason, in the mood I was in, we ended the night watching a horror movie! Can you believe it? I don't like those things when I haven't had a few libations, let alone when I'm a little looped!

We finished our horror movie (I watched mostly through my fingers that were trying to cover my eyes) and then it really was way past bedtime. Only after all that, I had to sleep not only with the lights on, but also with Nick at Nite playing on the TV!! If that doesn't scare the ghosts away, nothing will!

Note to self: No more horror movies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something?? Guess I did.....What is the rug incident?
Anyway, glad that you could both have a nice evening together...Hope you have learned your lesson....Romantic Movies after the bubbly!! Silly Girl!!