Thursday, February 01, 2007

News Flash!

It's finally here! I saw announced this morning that the newest (and sadly the last) Harry Potter book is due for release on July 21, 2007. I am so excited about this fact!

Even worse, on that day, the book will be delivered to my house. Here's hoping I'm home that day to get the mail.

Any guesses on who bites the dust? I was thinking Ron and Hermione would be killed off saving Harry while finally killing Voldemort. Then again, maybe Longbottom is meant to go. But who knows? Perhaps it would really be a twist if it's Professor Snape and Malfoy that will be done in!

Oh mercy. It's going to be a long six months until I can find out the last of the secrets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And just think, after you finish the book, I will borrow it, and I know how bad it is for you to hold a secret of what happens. You'll be bursting at the seams to talk about what you thought of it, but until someone else reads it, you be holding it in until then.