Saturday, June 17, 2006

Some Days I Gotta Sing

This is another one of my secrets. I love to sing.

My house has all hard wood floors. With no carpeting in here, there are great accoustics through the house when you sing. I have a few favorite songs I like to belt out as I walk through the house. The theme song to Gilligan's Island is one favorite, probably tied with the Oscar Meyer weiner song.

Heaven help Ron, he never complains when I sing. He may laugh, but he never complains. By the way, did I mention that I have absolutely no talent whatsoever when it comes to singing? I couldn't buy an on-key note if my life depended on it.

Just a few minutes ago, I was walking through the house singing the Oscar Meyer weiner song, loudly. "OH I WISH I WERE AN OSCAR MEYER WEINER . . . THAT IS WHAT I'D TRULY LIKE TO BE EE EEEEE." I probably got done with that much of the song when this conversation took place in our home:

me: wow. how come not one of those notes could be on key?
ron: hmm. i was wondering the same thing.

Owie.

Just for that, there will be an encore performance in about 10 minutes!

No comments: