Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bonehead

For those that don't know, I drive a silver 2004 Honda Accord. It's a dime a dozen, common car.

Tonight, when I walked off site at the end of the work day, I was walking out with one of the ladies that works there. We were chatting a bit about what a nice day it was, etc. I knew the area in which I parked my car, and I walked over to that area. When I walked up to "my" car, I noticed a HUGE crack in the windshield. I went OFF. WHO could have cracked my windshield? HOW did it happen? WHY didn't anyone say anything? WHY do these things always happen to me?

Then I noticed . . .

The car I was yelling about . . .

Was a silver Toyota.

Oops.

My car was down a few more spaces.

At first the lady that I walked out with was empathizing with my plight. Then, I couldn't have stopped her from laughing if I tried. There is no way to talk yourself out of a faux pas like that one.

I do like to leave my mark with new people that I meet.

I'm such a bonehead.

No comments: