Monday, October 17, 2005

What Was I Thinking?

I have a lot of ideas running around in my head.

Some are good ideas, some are bad ideas. Some are good ideas that turn into bad ideas. Case in point.

I had big ideas for our Saturday night. While watching TV on Saturday afternoon, I saw some previews of movies coming on Saturday night. Since we were having company for dinner Saturday, I figured I'd record these movies. Then, after everyone left, I wanted to turn off all the lights and watch the movies! Wanna know what I taped?

Movie # 1: Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis

Movie # 2: Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave

C'mon now! Isn't that just a great night in the making???

Well, after company left, I had second thoughts about watching any movie that starts with "Return of the Living Dead" in the title. After all, it was dark outside. In case anyone is confused, I am one big wimp who is afraid of my own shadow. I figured if I waited until the light of the day on Sunday, the movies would be more palatable. Um, again, I changed my mind. (Read "chickened out" here.)

Ron says he'll watch these with me if he HAS to, but I can tell he'd rather not. So, anyone out there up for it? I still have them taped! It's almost Halloween! Anyone out there brave...I mean want to sit next to me for a few movies? I'll even make the popcorn!

No comments: