Sunday, October 23, 2005

5:15 a.m.

I have been up today since 5:15 a.m. HELLO??? What's up with that?

It was an emotionally draining day yesterday, complete with a couple of good cries. That's usually good for the soul now and again, but it just took it all out of me. By the time Ron and I got home, I was pretty much spent.

I got into my jammies while Ron heated up some of his home made chicken noodle soup. That's another thing that's good for the soul! We had a little soup and sat down to watch a movie. Arsenic and Old Lace with Cary Grant! It can't get much better than this! Unfortunately, I don't think I lasted an hour through the movie. My eyes started getting so heavy I was started to doze in my chair. Enough was enough. I headed to bed around 9:00. I couldn't fight it any longer.

Now it's Sunday morning. I've been up about a half hour now. I think I'm hungry. Should I wake up my weekend farina maker for some breakfast? Naw, I have a feeling if I do that I may never get farina again. I guess I'll stick to playing Pogo and watching all my taped tv shows from the week.

Good note for this early: Per MLB.com this morning, the Astros lost game 1 of the World Series! Yeah!! That news alone was almost worth starting a Sunday this early!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alas, you missed the commercial TV premiere of the movie "Chicago" which aired last night as well, that is unless you also saved that one too for a rainy day? Enjoy the day!