Thursday, October 20, 2005

Stop, Thief!

With all that is wrong with today's world, I know I should quit my biatching and get over it, but it really peeves me.

We had a theft at the house. Someone walked onto our front porch and stole the ashtray. To add insult to injury, they dumped the contents of the ashtray on the steps on their way out.

It's a $1.00 ashtray from The Dollar Store but that's beside the point. Someone walked on to MY porch and stole something. Did they try to steal the glider before they realized it was chained to the porch? (The chain was Ron's idea. Probably the only reason the glider is still there!) Did the piece of crap thief try my front door to see if it was locked? The back door?

I know it's a small thing, but I'm peeved nonetheless.

Thanks for listening. I just needed to vent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

put a motion sensor light on your front porch light and side door. won't stop anybody that really wants something, but at least they'll be able to see what they're heisting!