Monday, May 30, 2011

This Is Why You Shouldn't Procrastinate

Ya know, I have a ton of pictures all set, ready to blog about. Unfortunately, I haven't put them IN a blog post so I could just write when I had time. They are all on my computer in separate files.

Bad, bad, bad idea.

Especially when you know your computer is acting up and probably on its last leg!

I shut my computer down at night (I hate wasting electricity!) and in the morning when I boot up, some days it works and some days not so much. But, after some coaxing and some praying, it would come up. Today I was not so lucky.

I thought a back up would be a good idea, so I invested in the same program we use at work, Backblaze. The first download of your computer to their system takes a couple of days but after that, it's a piece of cake. Luckily I did that about a week ago.

Ron was able to restore my computer to factory new so NONE of my stuff is on here! I am in the process of having Backblaze restore my computer. Hopefully this works or sometime soon in my future, I will be buying a new computer. And I do NOT want to do that!

For today, life kinda sucks. At least my computer is working, but I have none of my files or pictures or bookmarks. Ugh. My fault for being such a procrastinator on my blog!! THAT bothers me more than anything, that I might have lost all of those photos.

Keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully my computer will be back and running as before.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I think you should get a new pc. Especially after reading the Diet Pepsi post.

And nice job on the snake!! Great video!!