Thursday, April 21, 2011

That's Just Wrong, Page 23

I don't know what else to title this post, so I'm going with That's Just Wrong!

I was goofing off at lunch today, reading through some of my junk websites. I saw a picture that looked like it was going to be a good joke. An inherent problem in my family is that most of us are color blind. Not one to want to miss a joke, I looked really really hard at it. I saw absolutely nothing.

So I sent it to Ron to look at. He had a good laugh and told me what it supposedly says. Not that I don't trust him but I sent it to my sister Cathie to look at. She had nothing. The next time Mike was in my office, I had him look at it. Nothing.

How funny of a joke can it be? C'mon people. That's Just Wrong!

2 comments:

Mark said...

LMAO That is too funny!!

I'm sorry, but I've never seen anything like that before.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny, I guess I'm not color blind!
jo