Sunday, April 10, 2011

PhotoPhun: Numbers

Things never turn out exactly how I want them to, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy with the results!

This week's challenge was my call and I called NUMBERS. You can't get away from them, they are everywhere!

For example, they are right down the street from Ziggy's in Amherst!


When we got back into Ron's car, I saw the same numbers and thought it must be meant to be. Too bad I was in the back seat and didn't work the zoom well!


Saturday we had Ron's birthday lunch over at Sokolowski's University Inn in Cleveland. Hey, when it's your birthday, you get to choose where you want to go! So this was from Sokolowski's sign. Be warned - if you're thinking about heading down there, the area is a mess with construction. Make sure you map out the streets around Sokolowski's. What a mess. More on that tomorrow!


This is the best I could do out of my skinny ass wallet! I was hoping for a bigger number but whatever!


And, just because this is my fifth picture, here is a picture of my pack of gum!


Ok, wasn't what I had planned, but I am happy with the results! Please go over and see Lisa and Mark's blogs to see how they fared!

4 comments:

Mark said...

Nice job!! Wow, I haven't been to Ziggy's in...well I'd rather not say. Heard it looks a lot different than...um...then.

Nice macro with the bill! I'm curious as to what you were after that you're not thrilled with what you got....

Lisa said...

Does the cassette player still work? ha ha Rockin Ron :-)
I hope you took a chance on those numbers!

I hear Ziggy's has good food.
Is that true?

I want to know what you had in your head that you didn't get out of your camera, too! I think you done good!

Lisa said...

This week's challenge: Urban Macros

Inspired by: http://andymarfia.blogspot.com/2011/03/photos-of-week-urban-macro-by-request.html
[a blog I came across during one of my "next blog" adventures @ Blogger]

A new twist on a challenge we've done before.

Unknown said...

My vision of this challenge had me telling some story through things like house numbers or bill boards. Time just got away from me! But, I'm happy with what I have, even though it didn't go like I planned.