Sunday, April 17, 2011

PhotoPhun: Urban Macros

This is my take on Urban Macros! You know macros are my absolute favorite PhotoPhun challenges! My fellow PhotoPhunners created a monster when they taught me how to do this!

Unfortunately, all of this decay is just too close to home.


I think I need a new drain pipe.


This is our fire grass that is dormant at the moment. But I thought it made a good picture.


Then, just a collection of pictures from my point of view.



And, my personal favorite picture! I do love how this one came out.


Lastly, a little self serving picture!


Hop on over to Lisa and Mark's places. I know with their mad skills they have some great pictures!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great job Ree!
I like your favorite picture and the one above it, too. Good attention to detail in both shots!

Mark said...

Wow! Great detail in these shots! You definitely love doing these; it really shows!

Next week's challenge is "Signs of Spring".