Friday, July 31, 2009

I Could Be Rich

The following was in my email this morning!

My condolences to the late Mrs. Flora Peacock, (nice name!) but c'mon now! How can I pass up this offer?!?!?

There are so many holes in this story it isn't even funny, but that's the point. It IS funny; that's why I'm sharing the giggle!

Hello,

My name is Barrister Barry Wilson. I am the attorney of Late Mrs.Flora Peacock , who died in London UK. I have a business proposition for you.

Before the death of my late client, she lodged huge amount of money in an offshore account in UK, amounting to Ј3,000,000 (three million pounds)And the only person aware of the funds is me,being her lawyer.

Unfortunately, Mrs.Flora Peacock had no next of kin as she had no children and she didn’t appoint any inheritance. It is on this note, that you come in, I would like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin whom I will appoint and notify the offshore bank that you are the actual next of kin appointed by Mrs.Flora Peacock before her death. Please, have nothing to worry about, as I will commence processing all legal documentations certifying you as the Sole-Beneficiary to Late Mrs.Flora Peacock, Be rest assured that all documents will be processed according to the law.

If you agree to do this with me, we shall both share the total amount of Ј3m pounds 40/60 %, which means Ј1.2M( One million two hundred thousand pounds)for you, while the balance amount would be mine.If you oblige then kindly send me your full name, Age, address, telephone and country, in order for me to prepare the necessary documents for the funds to be released to you.

Kindly note that this transaction requires maximum secrecy. Kindly response to me
xxx@inmail24.com (email address changed, just in case!) . I await your response.

RegardsBarry Wilson

1 comment:

Mati said...

Hey! I had an Aunt Flora Peacock that lived in London, England! I am the true heir! Gimme my money!