Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I'm Done!

I'm finally DONE!

This is the first afghan I've ever finished! This was definitely challenging, but I'm so excited it's finished!

In my humble opinion, I think it came out great! While I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do with it, at least it's done.

I came a far way from February when I started!

Before anyone gets too worried, I have about four other projects in the wings waiting to get started. Now the problem will just be picking out the next one!

3 comments:

Kitty said...

It's GORGEOUS!!! Great work, Sis! I see a county fair entry here, don't you?????

Ruth and Jeff said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You did GREAT!! I wish I could get a project done...I have 4 started!! (One is almost done!!)

I am proud of you....what to do with it?? DISPLAY IT and be DAMN PROUD of your accomplishment. There are many people who have no talent to crochet like that!!

I think Cathy has a great idea too...enter it in the fair. You could win!!

Love Ya,
Ruth and Jeff

Mati said...

Winter's coming, I'm sure you'll figure out what to do with it! In the meantime, it looks like something you could actually put on a dowel and hang on your wall!

Congratulations g/f! It looks beautiful!